Opening an issue where ‘Story Points’ field is not available
2. When clicked the following message is displayed “Story Points can’t be updated” as shown.
Note if the error text is totally different, then report an issue here.
Solving the problem
2. By clicking the ‘1 context’ link in the table the following screen is opened
3. By clicking “Create, edit or delete context” the following screen is opened
4a. In this screen, as seen to the right, make sure ‘All issue types’ is selected.
Notice the error will occur for issue types not selected.
4b. In this screen, as seen to the right, make sure ‘Global context’ is selected.
Notice the error will occur for projects not selected.
5. Once these settings have been saved, you can open the issue in Smart Guess and now no warning appears.
6. You can now save the “Story point” value without any problems.